the ALMiGHTY idea
ALMiGHTY is an opportunity for us to share our talents with people who really need them but may not have all the funding. Since 2006 we have been sharing our talents and services in print design, website design, marketing, website development, and website hosting with churches, ministries and non-profits who have a strong mission for positive change in families, communities and the world.
Want us to share with your organization?
Here’s what we want to know:
- What’s your mission?
- Who do you serve and how do you serve them?
- How long have you been providing your services?
- Do you have a board of directors?
- How are you funded?
- What marketing have you used?
- How can we help you?
We need you to make the first step and contact us through an email with the above information (even if you don’t have all the answers) so that our first conversation can be productive and informative.
How it Works
Learn more about our sharing process in the ALMiGHTY process.
the ALMiGHTY process
The Opportunity to Share
Organizations with a great mission find themselves in need of marketing materials to better serve their community. These organizations will often look for low cost vendors initially and find it doesn’t serve them well or fit within their budget. A volunteer will be utilized to try to fill the need as best they can within their ability and time limitations. The organization is doing the best they can with the available resources. ALMiGHTY fills the need for professional marketing resources at a cost that meets the available budget.
How We Share
Our mission is to be continuously sharing our talents and services through one ALMiGHTY project at a time. As we near the completion of one project we prepare for the next. Our good work brings more good work through the successful missions of organizations we partner with every day.
If we find ourselves with too many projects at a time we will begin a prioritized list based on a number of factors including: the organizations mission, the completeness of necessary materials, estimated duration and our level of impact on the completed project.
ALMiGHTY projects are treated like regular jobs in our production schedule and not merely a product of our downtime. Each project is held to the time and cost estimate that is provided and approved. Your organization will be expected to fund any hard costs as detailed in the approved estimate.
Make the first step and email us about your organization and how you need us to share our talents. We look forward to sharing with you!
“As a Catholic catechetical publisher, we found that working with a Catholic design firm like West Design made the process of communicating our priorities so much easier. During every part of the project, we were “on the same page.” Matt and Lisseth are true professionals and we have really enjoyed working with them.” – Georgie Normand, President – Red Sea Catechetics
Email us as much history and detail about your organization and how you need us to share our talents to help your mission be a successful one. We don’t limit our sharing to the type of organization but focus on the strength of the mission. If know of or work with an organization with a great, positive mission we want to hear from you right now.
We look forward to sharing!
- Red Sea Catechetics Websitewww.RedSeaCatechetics.com View Website Red Sea Catechetics is dedicated to providing faith formation programs that are engaging, high impact, special needs inclusive, and cost effective. Red Sea hired West Design to developed a CMS website based on a flat design comp. We improved the design and fully customized the functions according to Red Sea Catechetics needs. […]
- St. Vital Parish Websitewww.StVitalParish.ca View Website St. Vital Parish in Winnipeg was in need of a design team who would understand their specialized needs and the way they needed to present themselves to their parishioners and to the surrounding community. St. Vital Parish wanted a strong but sensitive presence online. West Design quickly jumped at the opportunity to serve […]
- St. Maurice Daycare Websitewww.StMauriceDayCare.ca View Website St. Maurice Daycare is a well-known and successful operation that needed to establish their first presence on the web — not to attract more applications, but to serve as a communication tool that would reduce phone calls and staff workload. They had a good idea of what they wanted their website to achieve. […]
- Fort Garry RC Cemeterywww.FortGarryCemetery.ca View Website Fort Garry RC Cemetery did not have a website but they needed a modern online platform that would communicate their services with the community. They hired West Design to develop a website that would highlight their rich history, help them create awareness of their projects, as well as help them raise funds for […]
- Candice & Tom Missionaries Websitewww.CandiceAndTom.com View Website Candice and Tom are two missionaries who have devoted their lives to serve the poor and underprivileged. Tom, as an engineer, and Candice, a nutritionist, along with their family, have teamed up with Reach Beyond (formerly HCJB Global), a mission organization that serves around the globe through media, healthcare, and clean water projects […]
- St. Vital Parish BannerSt. Vital Parish wanted to create a banner to be used inside the church and on the bell tower to commemorate their 100th anniversary. West Design was pleased to create a wide format banner that communicates the thriving community rooted in their faith.
- Trailblazers Social Media ImageTrailblazers was setting up their new Facebook page and was looking for some assistance from West Design to help with the new cover photo. West Design quickly integrated the display with their social media giving them a stronger presence on the social media world. You can find Trailblazers on Facebook
- The Way of The Cross Poster DesignWest Design volunteer their time and talents to create an event poster for a local parish. The event was held on Good Friday and promoted The 25th Public Way of Cross an event widely recognized throughout the local Catholic Diocese.
- National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministers WebsiteNACFLM Visit Site The National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministers (NACFLM) chose West Design Creative Studio to develop a new membership website that would serve their international members with an engaging design and fresh content. Administrators of the site — with just a bit of training — are able to update content and manage membership […]